Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mojito recipe.

                                     
                                                                            Mojito.


In summer I enjoy preparing this drink, it is the most refreshing drink for a hot day.


Several sprigs fresh mint
Juice of 1 lime
1 teaspoon sugar
½ cup crushed ice
2 ounces Bacardi light rum
Sparkling mineral water to taste


In a mortar, crush the mint leaves.
Combine the leaves and the remaining ingredients, except the mineral water.
Pour into a tall glass, and top with sparkling mineral water.
Garnish with sprig of mint leaves.

Makes 1 drink.

Memories of a Cuban Kitchen: More Than 200 Classic Recipes

1 comment:

  1. Hmm - I like the sound of that drink for hot summer days. Murray has planted rosemary, coriander & parsley, but I said we didn't need mint as I rarely used it. I think now I might need it.

    ReplyDelete